We respect the confidential information of our visitors site and users expanding the Posttrack (hereinafter - the "Application") for the Google browser Chrome . Below is what data we collect and for what purpose, and also what your rights are as a subject of personal data. The data is collected, processed and used in strict accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine.
Collection, use and processing of personal data
We collect information concerning certain persons only for the purpose that you can use our site and the Application, and we could properly provide you with relevant services, exercise your rights and obligations under the current legislation of Ukraine, maintain statistical and analytical information, implement other goals specified in this Security Policy. We collect your data only if you voluntarily provide information or expressly agreed to its use does .
When you visit our site, certain data is automatically written to our servers for system administration, as well as for statistical or backup purposes. The recorded information can contain your IP address, information about the software version of your browser, the operating system of the computer from which you visited our site, and, if possible, your search parameters that led you to our site.
The application can collect certain information automatically, including magazines registration and analytics of the server through Google .
Email identifiers are collected to track e-mail messages. we not we collect and do not store any other information from letters. This ensures your privacy for the content of your emails.
We store e-mail addresses (senders and recipients), the date and time of sending and reading letters, the device and the operating system from which you read the letter, the subject of the letter, to link the monitored emails to your email accounts, and to display detailed analytics in Your personal account on our website (for owners of the Professional tariff). Any information received from the user - we do not transfer to third parties. We do not request permission to read, edit or delete user emails.
If you voluntarily provide us with personal information, we undertake not to use, process or transmit such information in a manner that goes beyond the requirements of Ukrainian legislation and / or your consent.
The saved data will be deleted after the expiration of the storage period established by law or by us. You have the right at any time to request the deletion of information about you. You also have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to use or process your personal data. In such cases, and also if you have any other wishes related to your personal data, please send a letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try to respond as quickly as possible to your request.
We are concerned about the confidentiality of your information . For the information we process and support, we provide reliable protection on our servers. Access to this information is provided only to authorized employees and / or contractors who need to know this information in order to ensure the proper operation of the application and this site, their development (modification) or improvement. With each employee / contractor, an agreement is signed on non-disclosure of information received in connection with the work on / with the application and this website. Keep in mind that while we try to ensure the security of the information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all possible security breaches.
Rights of users as subjects of personal data
We guarantee our users the right to protect personal data provided by the legislation of Ukraine. Also we remind that according to the current legislation of Ukraine the subject of personal data, including the following rights:
1) to know the sources of the collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of processing them, the location or place of residence (residence) of the owner or administrator of personal data, or to issue an appropriate instruction to obtain this information by persons authorized by him, except as provided by law;
2) access to your personal data;
3) receive a response, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided for by law, on whether his personal data are processed, and also receive the content of such personal data;
4) present a motivated claim to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of his personal data;
5) to receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information on third parties to whom his personal data are transferred;
6) to submit a motivated request to change or destroy their personal data to any owners and managers of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage in connection with willful concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
8) to complain about the processing of their personal data to the ombudsman for human rights or to court;
9) to apply remedies in case of violation of legislation on protection of personal data;
10) make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protect against an automated solution that has legal consequences for him.
If you have any questions regarding privacy when using the Application or if you have any questions about using the Application, please contact us by e-mail. mail : email@example.com .